- Availability of seats
- A good conduct report from the Head of the student’s present / previous school
- Interactive Session for KG 1 / Entrance Test for Kindergarten 2 onward in Math and English. Students applying for and Grade 7 are also required to sit for an assessment in Science. Grades 8, 9 and 10 are required to have an assessment for Social Science along with English, Science and Math.
FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS
AGE – AS ON 31ST JULY
|Grade 1||6 years|
|Grade 2||7 years|
|Grade 3||8 years|
|Grade 4||9 years|
|Grade 5||10 years|
|Grade 6||11 years|
|Grade 7||12 years|
|Grade 8||13 years|
|Grade 9||14 years|
|Grade 10||15 years|
|Grade 11||16 years|
|Grade 12||17 years|
- Admission Form duly completed. You can submit the form Online or download it here and send it via email, or obtain it from our Admission Office, currently located at the City University College of Ajman. (Location Map)
- 1 copy of the child’s passport with valid residence visa and Emirates ID card.
- 1 copy of parent’s passport with valid residence visa and Emirates ID card.
- 1 copy of child’s Birth Certificate (In English / Arabic)
- 8 recent passport size photographs of the child with white background.
- Copy of vaccination record.
- Photocopy of the original mark sheet of the last examination passed in the previous school for KG2 and above.
- Any learning support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs (For KG1, Please submit nursery reports if available)
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate of the last school attended.
- Student Continuity Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the current school (If the child is enrolled in any of the schools in UAE).
- Copy of 9th CBSE Registration Card (For Grade 10 admissions).
- For Overseas transfers – the TC has to be duly attested and the original needs to be submitted for Grade 2 and above.
- For students coming from OMAN, the Transfer / School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Indian Embassy / Foreign Affairs Ministry and the UAE Embassy located in that country.
- For students coming from Gulf countries other than OMAN, the Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the UAE Embassy located in that country.
- For the students coming from INDIA, the Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate has to be attested by:
Education Officer of the Zone / District / Area from where the Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate has been obtained.
- The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be verified by the UAE council of India or The Indian Consulate in Dubai and the Foreign Affairs Ministry, Dubai – UAE. The gap between the date of leaving and date of joining should not be more than ONE MONTH